Sophie the Giraffe Musical Roly Poly Toy
A high quality toy for your little one this fun roly poly toy always returns to upright no matter where it is pushed or what surface it is on. It also makes a lovely gentle tinkle noise and makes this noise every time it's pushed making it highly engaging for little ones and babies. Ideal for understanding the notion of balance ! Your little one will have fun pushing the toy over in every direction and thanks to her rounded , weighted bottom - Sophie the giraffe always rolls back up right again ! If your baby already knows and loves Sophie the Giraffe, he/she will just adore this charming Sophie too.
Based on the vintage Roly Poly toy concept, the Sophie the Giraffe Roly Poly toy is a great toy to help your baby learn about balance while offering hours of fun. Roly Poly toys have been stimulating and thrilling babies for decades.
- She is easy to grasp by her long neck and gentle ergonomic shape topped with her soft gentle face she sits on a ‘green grass’ weighted rounded base she will pop upright after every knock.
This is a toy that is ideal for keeping your baby amused during tummy time and thanks to the cute tinkling sound she makes as she rocks around she will stimulate baby’s ears making him turn to find the source of the noise and stimulate his desire to ‘crawl’.
Sophie the Giraffe Musical Roly Poly Toy Features:
- Helps your baby understand the notion of balance
- Your baby will have fun pushing the toy in every direction
- Makes a cute ‘tinkling’ sound when your baby plays with Sophie
- Stimulates baby’s desire to ‘crawl’
- Tummy time discovery toy
- Easy for your baby to grasp and hold
- Stands at 17cm
This toy makes the perfect gift for a newborn, baby shower, birthday or Christmas gift. Sophie the Giraffe Roly Poly Toy is a wonderful, ergonomic toy that will catch your baby's attention.
Shop for Sophie the Giraffe with us and not only get an excellent service but know that you will be getting or giving a gift that is; genuine, ethically made, will last, will be loved, be used, be appreciated and bring delight to parents and their children.